Printing Card or Provisional Letter
Instructions to Print Card or Provisional Letter
1. To print your card or provisional letter, you will sign into the system using your Username and Password.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-sign-in.png
2. Select your application from the Tracking Inbox.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-application-select.png
3. If you are wanting to print your provisional letter, select the "Provisional Letter" button.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-provisional-letter.png
If you are wanting to print your card, select the "Print Card" button.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-print-card.png
4. If you need to print the Caregiver's card, select the "MCPP Patient Caregiver" tab.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-caregiver-tab.png
5. Select the Caregiver's application from the Caregiver List. Once the application is open, select the "Print Card" button.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-print-card-caregiver.png