Qualifying Patient Application Instructions With a Caregiver
Initial Patient Registration
- Patients can register to the Illinois Cannabis Tracking System by selecting the MCPP Patient Registration Button.
- To register the patient must complete all the following information and click the “Register” button.
- Once the patient successfully completes the registration process an email notification will be sent with a temporary password.
- The patient will need to change the password with the first log-in. Hover over the “My Account” and click on “Password”.
- Change the password and as instructed click on the “Save” button.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-patient-registration.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-register.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-temp-password.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-temp-password-reset.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-temp-password-save.png
Starting MCPP Patient Application
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-new-registration.png