Revoking a Health Care Professional Certification
Creating a Renewal Health Care Certification for a Qualifying Patient
- Sign In to ICTS: https://icts.illinois.gov
- Revoking a HCP certification will also revoke the patient’s application.
- It is important to review the directions at the top of each page until you become familiar with the process.
- Click the Health Care Professional Certification link.
- In the Certification Listing, find the Certification needing to be revoked and click the record. Note: Click a heading to sort the list.
- From the Certification Status dropdown, select Revoked.
- From the Revocation Reason dropdown, select a value.
- Enter the PIN.
- Type the Health Care Professional signature and click on the Revoke Certification button.
- The Certification Listing appears. The Certification Status of the patient is Revoked
- The patient will receive an email notification informing them their Health Care Professional has revoked their application.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-certifications-link.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-alottment-patient-selection.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-revoked-certification-status.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-revoked-reason.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-pin.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-signature.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-revoked-display.png