At least sixteen Illinois cases are now linked to the reports of elevated lead levels in recalled cinnamon applesauce pouches. To learn more about the recall, go to https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead/news/lead-poisoning-outbreak-linked-to-cinnamon-applesauce-pouches.html. If you or a family member consumed this product, consult your health care provider.
Policies and Procedures
These are the policies and procedures established by the Division of Life Safety and Construction. These are to assist the Provider in the plan review and inspection process, submission of information, and scheduling of meetings.
- Procedure for Email Submission of Survey and Project Specific Information
- Procedure for Fast Tracking
- Procedure for Interim Inspections
- Procedure for Repair-replace of like Equipment
- Procedures for Scheduling of a Sit
- Procedure for Submission of Engineering Judgment
- Procedure for Use of Categorical Waiver