At least sixteen Illinois cases are now linked to the reports of elevated lead levels in recalled cinnamon applesauce pouches. To learn more about the recall, go to https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead/news/lead-poisoning-outbreak-linked-to-cinnamon-applesauce-pouches.html. If you or a family member consumed this product, consult your health care provider.
Bed increase/bed change requirements
For requirement to increase the facility’s bed number or change the current bed compliment, call 217-785-4264.
- Hospital Project Submission
- Construction Award Form
- Temporary Occupancy Policy
- Occupancy Matrices
- NFPA 72, Fire Alarm System Record of Completion form (2010 Edition)
- Certifications for Request of Inspection
- Use of Categorical Waiver for 2012 Edition