Health Care Professional Registration Instructions
Creating a Health Care Professional Registration
- Access the Illinois Cannabis Tracking System web site: https://icts.illinois.gov. The Sign In/Registration page appears.
- Click the Health Care Professional Registration button.
- In the User Information page, enter your Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Username, Date of Birth and Health Care Professional PIN.
- Throughout the page, use the Calendar tool to select dates or simply type the date.
- Complete the Health Care Professional Provider Credentials Section.
- Complete the Health Care Professional-Office contact information Section.
- Read the Confidentiality Agreement and enter your name in the Electronic Signature box then select the “Register” button.
- A Confirmation window appears. An email is sent to you, follow the instructions in the email. In the email message, click the “Click here” link. The Sign In/Registration page opens. Enter your Username and the Password.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-registration.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-registration-button.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-information.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-calendar-tool.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-credentials.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-contact-information.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-confidentiality-agreement.png