Revoking a Health Care Provider Certification
Revoking a Health Care Certification for a Qualifying Patient
- Sign-in to ICTS at https://etk.icts.illinois.gov/etk-icts-prod/login.request.do.
- Revoking a health care provider certification will also revoke the patient’s application.
- It is important to review the directions at the top of each page until you become familiar with the process.
- Click the Health Care Provider Certification link.
- In the Certification Listing, find the certification needing to be revoked and click on the record.
Note: Click a heading to sort the list.
- From the Certification Status dropdown, select Revoked.
- From the Revocation Reason dropdown, select a value.
- Enter the Health Care Provider PIN.
- Type the Health Care Provider Signature and click on Revoke Certification.
- The certification listing appears. The certification status of the patient is Revoked.
- The patient will receive an email notification informing them their health care provider has revoked their application.