Health Care Professional Amend Certification
Amending a Health Care Certification for a Qualifying Patient
- Sign In to ICTS: https://icts.illinois.gov
- It is important to review the directions at the top of each page until you become familiar with the process.
- Click on the Health Care Professional Certifications link.
- In the Certification Listing, find the Certification needing to be amended and click the record. Note: Click a Heading to sort the list.
- If the patient’s certification status is Active you may only amend the debilitating medical condition.
If the patient’s certification status is Eligible you may amend any information on the page.
- Once you have made the change(s) whether the patient is in Active status or Eligible status you must complete the Amend Date, Amend Reason or Amend Other Reason, and Health Care Professional Pin number.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page. Your changes have been made to the certification.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-review-directions.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-certifications-link.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-alottment-patient-selection.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-certification-active.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-certification-eligible.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-certification-amendment-reason.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-hcp-save-certification.png