Qualifying Patient Change of Information Instructions
Change of Information Instructions
- To submit a Change of Information, you will sign into the system using your Username and Password. A Change of Information request can be submitted for a name change, address change, or Driver’s License/State ID change. You can change your gender, phone number, email address, or dispensary on the front page of your application and then select the “Save” button at the bottom of the page at any time. There is no fee to submit a Change of Information request.
- Select the application in the Tracking Inbox with the Pending Renewal status.
- Select the Change of Information Tab
- Select "+ New"
- You will have to check a box for the type of change of information request you are submitting. You may check more than one box. You will need to complete the required information and upload the required documents. The required fields are marked with an “*” next to them.
- Once you have completed all the required fields you will select “Save” at the bottom of the page. There is no fee for the Change of Information request. You can check your account in 5 business days to see if the update was processed. You will receive an email if the request was denied.
- If your Caregiver needs to submit a Change of Information you will select the MCPP Patient Caregiver tab and follow steps 3-6.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-sign-in.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-pending-renewal.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-coi-tab.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-new-button.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-coi-information.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-coi-save.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-caregiver-tab.png