Cancelling a Medical Cannabis Card
- To cancel your card, you will sign into the system using your Username and Password. Caution: Your card cancellation is final; you will no longer be able to enter a dispensary. You would need to apply again and be approved to receive a new Medical Cannabis Registry Card.
- Select your application from the Tracking Inbox.
- If you are wanting to cancel your card, scroll down to the bottom and select the “Cancel My Registry Card” button. Any Caregiver cards will be cancelled if the Patient’s card is cancelled.
- If you need to only cancel your Caregiver’s card, select the “MCPP Patient Caregiver” tab. If your application is in “Pending Extension” status go to the Caregiver section in the MCPP Patient Extension Instructions for the cancel Caregiver process. If your application is in “Pending Renewal” status go to the Caregiver section in the MCPP Patient Renewal Instructions for the cancel Caregiver process.
- Select the Caregiver’s application you are wanting to cancel from the Caregiver List. Once the application is open, scroll down to the bottom of the application and select the “Cancel Caregiver” button.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-sign-in.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-application-select.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-cancel-card.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-caregiver-tab.png
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/idph/files/mcpp-cancel-caregiver.png