At least sixteen Illinois cases are now linked to the reports of elevated lead levels in recalled cinnamon applesauce pouches. To learn more about the recall, go to https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead/news/lead-poisoning-outbreak-linked-to-cinnamon-applesauce-pouches.html. If you or a family member consumed this product, consult your health care provider.
- School Immunizations – New Certificate of Religious Exemption Requirement
- Mumps Booster Shot Recommended for University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Students
- State education and health agencies issue reminder for immunizations as students prepare for new school year
- Illinois Department of Public Health Receives Bull’s-Eye Award for Vaccine Management
- IDPH Moves to Eliminate Meningococcal Meningitis