Health Clinic Employee Enrollment
The following steps outline how a Medical Clinic employee would sign-up and register for access to SIREN/HAN.
SIREN (State of Illinois Rapid Electronic Notification), has a self-registration process at www.siren.illinois.gov to receive important notifications from The Illinois Department of Public Health.
Steps to complete registration:
- When selecting your organizations, filter using IDPH, then click on the gray Select Organization button.
- Expand DPH – Hospitals & DPH – Hospitals by Name.
- Expand the checkbox next to your associated All Clinic EMS Region.
- The IDPH EMS Region Map can be found here.
- Click to select all the sub-organizations based on the type of alerts you are wanting to receive. Only select your All Clinic EMS Region and the sub-organizations within as you will be rejected out of all others.
- Admin - CEO
- ERC – Preparedness – Security
- Infectious Disease and Control Physician and Practitioner
- Nurse and Nursing Director
- VFC Coordinators
- Please use your firstname.lastname as your username.
- Ex) john.smith
- The password must adhere to the password requirements.
- Ensure that you add your work email, work phone, and an alternate phone (mobile phone or home phone) where SIREN can reach you in the event of an emergency.
- If you wish to receive Text Messages, please add the option SMS/Text MSG with each appropriate mobile phone number.
- Add the SIREN phone number (866-998-3678) to your mobile contacts. This will help you determine when you are getting a SIREN alert notification and not a toll-free caller.
- You can also add the SIREN text message numbers (246-39 & 542-92) to your newly created contact.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we would be happy to assist email@example.com