SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 2,126 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 59 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 2 females 20s, 1 male 20s, 1 female 30s, 2 males 40s, 3 females 50s, 2 males 50s, 1 female 60s, 9 males 60s, 3 females 70s, 6 males 70s, 5 females 80s, 5 males 80s, 4 females 90s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 2 males 60s, 2 males 80s, 1 male 90s
- Jefferson County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Kane County: 1 male 60s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 90s
- Will County: 2 females 80s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 43,903 cases, including 1,933 deaths, in 96 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered.