SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 724 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 23 additional confirmed deaths.
- Bureau County: 1 male 60s
- Cass County: 1 female 90s
- Cook County: 1 female 40s, 1 male 40s, 1 female 50s, 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 2 females 70s, 2 males 70s, 2 females 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 60s, 2 males 70s
- Lake County: 1 female 70s, 1 female 90s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 90s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 80s
- Tazewell County: 1 female 90s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 143,185 cases, including 6,923 deaths, in 101 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years. Within the past 24 hours, laboratories...