James R. Thompson Center
Concourse Level, Assembly Hall Auditorium
100 W. Randolph Street
Persons wishing to present technical evidence about a petition being reviewed, are required to file a statement of intent in writing no later than 15 days prior to the date of the hearing, or by April 18, 2015, with the Division of Medical Cannabis. One statement of intent to present is required for each speaker. Organizations are encouraged to select one speaker to represent the group. The statement of intent to present technical evidence shall include:
- Name of the person filing the statement and organization represented (if any);
- Indication of whether the person filing the statement supports or opposes the petition at issue;
- Indicate the approximate amount of time needed to present (limit to no more than 3 minutes);
- List of exhibits, if any, to be offered into evidence at the hearing; and
- Summary or outline of the anticipated direct testimony of the person filing the statement.
Mail the statement of intent to Division of Medical Cannabis, Illinois Department of Public Health, 535 W. Jefferson Street; Springfield, IL 62761-0001.
Questions can be directed to Division of Medical Cannabis, 855-636-3688.