For Healthcare Providers
- Adult and pediatric treatment recommendations, including academic detailing sheets
- Options for outpatient antibiotic stewardship interventions
- Webinar: “Antimicrobial Stewardship in the Outpatient Setting: Engaging the Patient and Measuring Progress.” View archived recording here
- Archived presentations from the Illinois Summit on Antimicrobial Stewardship 2016 are located in the "Publication Section" on the right side of this page.
For the Public
- CDC’s Get Smart: Know When Antibiotics Work Campaign
- About Acute Respiratory Infections
- Choosing Wisely Campaign: includes information to help you reduce use of antibiotics and talk to your provider about treatment options that are right for you. Additional resources and Consumer Reports articles available here.
- CDC’s Antibiotic Resistance Solutions Initiative
- CDC appropriate antibiotic use programs
- National Action Plan to Combat Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria