SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today reported 1,402 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 14 additional confirmed deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Douglas County: 1 female 70s
- Greene County: 1 male 60s
- Lake County: 1 male 70s
- Macon County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s
- Perry County: 1 female 70s
- Whiteside County: 1 male 60s
- Woodford County: 1 male 50s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 274,258 cases, including 8,450 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years. The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from September 13 – September 19 is 3.5%. Within the past 24...